Tue, Nov 14|
Greener Arbitrations Collaborative Evening
From Commitment to Action: Corporate ESG Strategies & The Future of Green Arbitration. This is a collaborative evening focused on "Greener Arbitrations", right here in Miami, courtesy of Reed Smith LLP , and simultaneously hosted by Freshfields in New York City.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2023, 4:00 PM – Nov 15, 2023, 5:30 PM
Reed Smith, Southeast Financial Center, 200 S Biscayne Blvd Suite 2600, Miami, FL 33131, USA
About the event
From Commitment to Action: Corporate ESG Strategies & The Future of Green Arbitration.
An increasing number of companies commit to ESG principles to improve the sustainability of their operations, bolster their long-term financial performance and gain a competitive edge. At this event organized by the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations North America Committee, an interactive panel of corporate counsel and practitioners will discuss the business implications of these ESG principles, the disclosure requirements they comply with, and how the principles of the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations can be integrated in their sustainability programs, while also improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness in their arbitrations. The program will be held in-person simultaneously at Freshfields in New York and Reed Smith in Miami.
*CLE Credit Info :
California Law 1.25 General (participatory)
New Jersey Law 1 General (reciprocal) New York Law 1 PP – Transitional and Non-transitional
- CA CLE: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP has been certified by the State Bar of California as an approved provider of MCLE.
- NY CLE: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in the State of New York. This continuing legal education course has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Rules and Regulations for credits as indicated
Our full list of speakers for the joint event in Miami and New York are the following:
- Christine Falcicchio – Founder, Sopra Legal & Global Steering Committee Vice President, Campaign for Greener Arbitrations
- Olivier André – Campaign for Greener Arbitrations North America Committee Chair & Client Relationship Advisor, Freshfields
- Francisco A. Rodriguez – Partner, Reed Smith
- Ana R. Ulseth, Associate, Global Commercial Disputes Group, Reed Smith
- Natalia Zibibbo, International Arbitration Counsel, Freshfields & Member of the CGA Latin America Committee
- Effie D. Silva, SVP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for Fresh Del Monte
- Eve Perez Torres, Senior Corporate Attorney, International Legal & Regulatory Affairs, FedEx Logistics, Inc.
- William Crosby, SVP, Associate GC, Managing Attorney and LATAM Regional Coordinator, Interpublic Group (IPG)
- Michael Mcilwrath – Founder of MDisputes & Chair of the CGA Corporate Task Force
- Elizabeth K. Bieber, Partner, ESG and Sustainability, Freshfields
- Sandra J. Millor – Partner, Reed Smith